#1 Mon, 29/11/2021 - 04:06
Qatar Airways - Black Friday Sale: Economy Class Fares from $1319 & Business Class Fares from $6089 Return
With the Black Friday offers, you can benefit from incredible fares for your next holiday when you fly on board the World’s Best Airline.
Book by 28 November 2021 for travel by 14 September 2022, to enjoy Economy Class fares starting from $1,319 and Business Class fares starting from $6,089 return.
Terms and Conditions:
- Travel period: Fares shown above are valid for departures from Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Perth and Brisbane between 26 November 2021 - 14 September 2022
- Blackout Period: Outbound blackout dates of 15 December 2021 - 10 January 2022, 30 March - 16 April 2022, and 23 June - 12 July 2022 apply. Inbound blackout dates of 15 April - 2 May 2022, 7-26 July 2022, and 29 September - 19 October 2022 apply.
- Itineraries originating outside of Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Perth and Brisbane are operated by Qatar Airways' partner airlines. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions and Fare Rules at the time of booking.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability on the relevant booking classes.
- Fares displayed in the table above are the lowest adult return prices including taxes, fees, and airport charges; all available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
- Fares displayed include all applicable discounts.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking for change, cancellation and no-show conditions and fees.
- In case of a no-show, a no-show fee is applicable on top of any change or cancellation fees.
- Change fees are applicable on top of any fare differences.
- For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply on the entire itinerary.
- Child/infant discount applies.
- Standard minimum and maximum stays apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- Stopover in Doha is allowed per Qatar Airways' stopover policy.
- Multi-city itineraries where the destination airport of the outbound flight is not the same as the originating airport of the inbound flight are allowed once per booking.
- Advertised fares are correct as at 26 November 2021. Fares subject to change.
- Service fees may apply for tickets purchased at Travel Agents and Online Travel Agents.
- A Credit card transaction fee of 1.5% applies, with a maximum of AUD $70 per person for bookings. There is no charge for Debit card and other forms of payment.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- 110 thanks
- 4212 comments
- Over 5k posts