#1 Tue, 11/05/2021 - 01:06
Eureka Skydecks - 14th Birthday Celebration: $14 Entry Tickets [Wednesday 12th to Wednesday 26th May]
Just spotted this on Facebook!
Eureka Skydeck is celebrating 14 Years of Melbourne Memories and as a special gift to you we are offering $14 Skydeck Entry tickets*. What better way to reconnect with the city you love!
Purchase tickets for yourself or as a gift for family and friends.
Tickets are on sale from Wednesday May 12th to Wednesday May the 26th 2021.
Valid for 1 time use up to 12/09/21, strictly no extensions.
LOCATION: Eureka Skydeck 7 Riverside Quay, Southbank, VIC 3006
Terms and Conditions:
- 14th Birthday Tickets are available for purchase online only from 12.00pm Wednesday 12th May 2021 until 11.59pm Wednesday the 26th May 2021.
- 14th Birthday Tickets are only available via Trybooking, the link is available on the Eureka Skydeck website.
- Promotional tickets are NOT available to purchase onsite at Eureka Skydeck. This is a strictly online offer.
- 14th Birthday Tickets are STRICTLY valid until Sunday the 12th of September 2021 – no extension will be granted for ANY reason. The expiry date is listed on the tickets.
- A 50c processing fee will apply to the customer per ticket.
- There is a 1.3% surcharge for customers paying with AMEX.
- There is a 0.5% surcharge for customers paying by PAYPAL.
- No further discounts apply to the 14th Birthday Tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- 14th Birthday Tickets are valid for 1x adult, concession or child (4-16 years) Eureka Skydeck entry ticket. These tickets are NOT valid for family packs. Children under the age of 4 are free of charge.
- No booking time is required- tickets can be used anytime during our opening hours until the expiry date Sunday the 12th of September 2021.
- $14 Birthday Eureka Skydeck Entry tickets do not include the Edge Experience, Sun and Stars or any additional Experiences.
- By purchasing this ticket and accepting admission to the Eureka Skydeck, you do so at your own risk and you hereby release Melbourne Eureka Tower Observation Deck Pty Ltd and the Eureka Skydeck building owners, lessees, managers and their respective employees, agents and contractors to the maximum extent permitted by law, including the maximum extent permitted by the Fair Trading Act/Fair Trading (Recreational Services) Regulations from any loss or damage to you or your property that may occur even if caused by the neglect or fault of any one or more of those parties.
- 100% upvotes
- 110 thanks
- 4190 comments
- 73146 posts