#1 Sat, 13/07/2019 - 04:01
Amazon A.U - Prime Day 2019 Leaked Offers: Up to 50% Off RRP - Starts Monday 15th July [Deals in the Post]
Australian Amazon members will have access to a bumper sale from Monday.
Shortly after midnight, Amazon Prime Day will go live across the globe, but the online retail giant says those logging in from our shores will get an extra 17 hours, totalling 65 hours access all up.
Amazon is offering heavy discounts on items including a wide range of clothes, homewares and electronics.
Some sneak peak offers are:
- up to 50% on select Amazon Devices including the Echo Dot and the Amazon Echo
- up to 50% on some fashion brands including Adidas, Calvin Klein, Lorna Jane and Australian shoe brand, Wild Rhino.
- at least 25% on select headphones from brands including Bose, Sennheiser and SoundPEATS.
- at least 25% on select Home and Kitchen Products from brands including Le Creuset, DeLonghi and Joseph Joseph.
- up to 25% on select laptops on brands including Acer and Asus.
- up to 30% on select favourites from Nerf, Barbie, LEGO, Fisher-Price, Toy Story 4 and more top Toys.
As a rule, Prime Day is probably one of the best times of year to pick anything that Amazon themselves make and sell - such as Kindle e-readers and Amazon Echo smart speakers.
Although the sales start on Monday, some deals are already available from the online retailer:
• Amazon Music: Prime members who haven’t yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can get four months of the premium streaming tier for just 99c and enjoy unlimited access to more than 50 million songs, ad-free. At the end of the trial, the standard fee of $11.99/month applies.
• Prime Video: Prime members who stream a movie or a TV episode for the first time between July 8 and 16 will receive $10 to spend on Amazon.com.au.
• Audible: Prime members who haven’t yet tried Audible can access a free three-month trial until July 31. At the end of the trial, the standard fee of $16.45/month applies.
• Kindle Unlimited: Prime members who haven’t yet tried Kindle Unlimited can get their first three months of unlimited reading FREE when they sign up. At the end of the trial, the standard fee of $13.99/month applies.
• Amazon Devices: Echo Plus (1st Gen) is now available at $49 — a massive $50 saving.
Kicking off well before the US Prime Day begins, Australians will get first dibs on local Amazon Australia deals.
Once Prime Day kicks off in the US, Amazon Australia Prime Members will also have the opportunity to get in on the action. On top of free expedited domestic shipping, Australian Amazon Prime members will also enjoy international shipping with no minimum order threshold for all Prime eligible products. It turns one of the big cons of ordering from Amazon internationally into a big deal - at least, while it lasts.
- 100% upvotes
- 113 thanks
- 3857 comments
- 42638 posts