#1 Mon, 19/08/2019 - 12:24
Virgin Australia - Travel Frenzy: Up to 40% Off Domestic & International Flights
Travel Frenzy start early @ Virgin Australia.
Up to 40% Off Domestic & International Flights.
Travel period: 1st September 2019 to 25th June 2020.
- Launceston to Melbourne - $69
- Adelaide to Melbourne - $75
- Albury to Sydney - $75
- Ballina Byron to Sydney - $69
- Melbourne to Hobart - $89
- Melbourne to Mildura - $69
- Newcastle to Melbourne - $75
- Adelaide to Auckland - $299
- Cairns to Los Angeles - $1139 return [Travel dates: 3rd Feb - 19th Mar 2020]
- Adelaide to Fiji - $699 return [Travel dates: 28th Jan - 4th Mar 2020]
- Canberra to Hong Kong - $599 return [Travel dates: 6th Feb - 19th Mar 2020]
- Perth to Los Angeles - $1095 return [Travel dates: 12th Oct - 18th Nov 2020]
- Sydney to Los Angeles - $979 return [Travel dates: 3rd Feb - 19th Mar 2020]
- and lots more
Terms and Conditions:
Fare prices are in AUD. All fares subject to availability. International return fares may vary with the addition of local taxes and charges or due to currency fluctuations. Domestic and international short haul fare prices are based on a one way economy Getaway fare unless otherwise stated. International long-haul fare price is based on a return Getaway fare unless otherwise stated. All fares are based on internet bookings. Price may vary until ticketed. A checked baggage allowance is included in your fare. For bookings on the phone or at the airport, add $40 for domestic and international short haul, and $70 for international long haul. All payments made by debit/credit card are subject to a payment surcharge. Changes and cancellations may be made by paying the applicable fare difference. Depending on your fare type, a fee may be payable for changing or cancelling your booking. See Virgin Australia’s Fees page for more information. Name changes are not permitted. There may be restrictions on your ability to get a refund under the fare rules for your flight but you may be entitled to a refund under the Australian Consumer Law in certain circumstances, check your fare rules for more information. Some flights may be operated by a partner airline. Different baggage allowances and conditions may apply to these flights. All fares are subject to the applicable fare rules and Virgin Australia Conditions of Carriage. Full terms and conditions at www.virginaustralia.com.
The Promotion commences at 00:01 AEST on 19 August 2019 and ends at 23:59 AEST on 21 August 2019 (Promotion Period).
- 100% upvotes
- 112 thanks
- 3874 comments
- 43848 posts