#1 Mon, 14/10/2019 - 12:49
Virgin Australia - Early Boxing Day 2019: Up to 30% Off Domestic & International Flights
Boxing Day 2019 comes early @ Virgin Australia.
Get Up to 30% Off Domestic & International Flights.
Domestic flights start from as low as $75.
Travel dates: 08 January 2020 until 08 April 2020 and from 26 April 2020 until 10 September 2020.
- Ballina Byron to Sydney - $75
- Melbourne to Hobart - $99
- Brisbane to Gladstone -$99
- Sydney to Melbourne - $99
- Adelaide to Gold Coast - $125
- Newcastle to Auckland - $189
- Brisbane to Bali - $599 return [Travel dates: 26th Jan - 29th Mar 2020]
- Hobart to Bangkok - $1034 return [Travel dates: 16th Oct - 15th Dec 2019]
- Melbourne to San Francisco - $1199 return [Travel dates: 29th Jan to 27th Mar 2020]
- Sydney to Los Angeles - $999 return [Travel dates: 26th April to 12th June 2020]
- Melbourne to New York - $1389 return [Travel dates: 8th July to 10th Sept 2020]
- Hobart to Tokyo - $1117 return [Travel dates: 16th Oct to 5th Dec 2019]
- Sydney to Hong Kong - $549 return [Travel dates: 13th Jan to 16th June 2020]
- Melbourne to Las Vegas - $1289 return [Travel dates: 8th July to 10th Sept 2020]
- and lots more
Terms and Conditions:
All fares subject to availability. International return fares may vary with the addition of local taxes and charges or due to currency fluctuations. Domestic and Trans-Tasman fares prices are based on a one way economy Getaway fare booked on the internet. International short haul and long haul fares are based on a return economy Getaway fare booked on the internet. Price may vary until ticketed. A checked baggage allowance is included in your fare. For bookings on the phone or at the airport, add $40 for domestic and international short haul, and $70 for international long haul. All payments made by debit/credit card are subject to a payment surcharge. Changes and cancellations may be made by paying the applicable fare difference. Depending on your fare type, a fee may be payable for changing or cancelling your booking. See Virgin Australia's Fees page for more information. Name changes are not permitted. There may be restrictions on your ability to get a refund under the fare rules for your flight but you may be entitled to a refund under the Australian Consumer Law in certain circumstances, check your fare rules for more information. Some flights may be operated by a partner airline. Different baggage allowances and conditions may apply to these flights.
On sale until 11:59pm AEST 21 October 2019 unless sold out prior.
- 100% upvotes
- 112 thanks
- 3926 comments
- 47007 posts