#1 Mon, 27/01/2020 - 05:19
Virgin Australia - 2020 Lunar New Year Sale: Up to 30% Off International Flight Fares
2020 Lunar Year Sale @ Virgin Australia. Save Up to 30% Off International Flight Fares.
Travel Period: 11th Feb - 1st April; 20th April - 19th June; 20th July - 25th November 2020.
Highlights of return fares are:
- Adelaide to Hong Kong - $538 [Travel dates: 11th Feb - 1st Apr 2020]
- Gold Coast to Beijing - $739 [Travel dates: 20th April - 19th June 2020]
- Sydney to Shanghai - $705 [Travel dates: 20th July - 25th November 2020]
- Brisbane to Hong Kong - $538 [Travel dates: 11th Feb - 1st Apr 2020]
- Melbourne to Taipei - $749 [Travel dates: 20th April - 19th June 2020]
- Canberra to Nanjing - $759 [Travel dates: 20th July - 25th November 2020]
- Melbourne to Hong Kong - $538 [Travel dates: 11th Fe - 1st Apr 2020]
- Sydney to Beijing - $705 [Travel dates: 20th April - 19th June 2020]
- Melbourne to Nanjing - $745 [Travel dates: 20th July 25th November 2020
- and lots more
Terms and Conditions:
Fare prices are in AUD. All fares subject to availability. International return fares may vary with the addition of local taxes and charges or due to currency fluctuations. Domestic and international short haul fare prices are based on a one way economy Getaway fare unless otherwise stated. International long-haul fare price is based on a return Economy Light fare unless otherwise stated. All fares are based on internet bookings. Price may vary until ticketed. A checked baggage allowance is included in your fare. For bookings on the phone or at the airport, add $40 for domestic and international short haul, and $70 for international long haul. All payments made by debit/credit card are subject to a payment surcharge. Changes and cancellations may be made by paying the applicable fare difference. Depending on your fare type, a fee may be payable for changing or cancelling your booking. See Virgin Australia’s Fees page for more information. Name changes are not permitted. There may be restrictions on your ability to get a refund under the fare rules for your flight but you may be entitled to a refund under the Australian Consumer Law in certain circumstances, check your fare rules for more information. Some flights may be operated by a partner airline. Different baggage allowances and conditions may apply to these flights. All fares are subject to the applicable fare rules and Virgin Australia Conditions of Carriage.
Fares are on sale until 11:59 PM on Sunday 2nd February 2020 unless sold out prior.
- 100% upvotes
- 112 thanks
- 3980 comments
- 49606 posts