12 posts / 0 new
Log in to see full post details. If new to the site, please Register first.
#1 Fri, 15/08/2014 - 17:34

Tips for travelling around Australia

Any beautiful scenic spots recommendations are welcomed!
Any Landmark Ticket discounts are appreciated!
Any hotels discounts are grateful!
Any special local food recommendations are thankful!
Thank you in advance!



hululu's picture
  hululu
  New User
  • offline
  • 11 thanks
  • 35 comments
  • 23 posts
Fri, 15/08/2014 - 18:33

Hi mate if you can be more specific about which city or area you want to go to that would help. Also more info on what sort of activities you like would aid in narrowing down to what would interest you.

One suggestion from me, if you are heading towards Sydney go to The Hero of Waterloo. It is a really nice local pub with colonised Australian interior, I say a great place to spend Sunday afternoon's.



nick123's picture
  nick123
  MOD
  • offline
  • 110 thanks
  • 4212 comments
  • Over 5k posts
Sat, 16/08/2014 - 15:32

Thank you for your recommendation !I like photographing and cycling .Yes,sydney is the wonderful place I wish to go for a long time.Do you have any sydney hotel discounts or scenic spot ticket discount?



hululu's picture
  hululu
  New User
  • offline
  • 11 thanks
  • 35 comments
  • 23 posts
Mon, 18/08/2014 - 17:51

hululu wrote:
Thank you for your recommendation !I like photographing and cycling .Yes,sydney is the wonderful place I wish to go for a long time.Do you have any sydney hotel discounts or scenic spot ticket discount?

If you are into cycling tours have a look at this website: http://www.cyclingtours.com.au/.
Also this one if you are heading towards NSW: http://www.visitnsw.com/things-to-do/tours/australian-cycling-holidays

Hope this helps :)



nick123's picture
  nick123
  MOD
  • offline
  • 110 thanks
  • 4212 comments
  • Over 5k posts
Mon, 18/08/2014 - 20:12

I doubt that most of us have been to all the Australian States, so I would suggest that perhaps we should recommend one place worth visiting in each state/city which we really like. This way we can have a nice list of places to visit :)



sisi's picture
  sisi
  New User
  • offline
  • 1538 thanks
  • 1035 comments
  • 1135 posts
Mon, 18/08/2014 - 20:33

I would recommend Wycliffe Well Holiday Park, NT, which is famous for UFO sightings. It is located towards south of Tennant Creek on the Stuart Highway. More info on these links:



mjay's picture
  mjay
  Regular Member
  • offline
  • 3 thanks
  • 102 comments
  • 222 posts
Mon, 18/08/2014 - 21:31

If you like nature photography, then there are some amazing places in Tasmania....



ninhursag's picture
  ninhursag
  Regular Member
  • offline
  • 170 thanks
  • 1682 comments
  • 596 posts
Tue, 19/08/2014 - 12:09

sisi wrote:
I doubt that most of us have been to all the Australian States, so I would suggest that perhaps we should recommend one place worth visiting in each state/city which we really like. This way we can have a nice list of places to visit :)

GRAET IDEA



hululu's picture
  hululu
  New User
  • offline
  • 11 thanks
  • 35 comments
  • 23 posts
Tue, 19/08/2014 - 12:10

nick123 wrote:

hululu wrote:Thank you for your recommendation !I like photographing and cycling .Yes,sydney is the wonderful place I wish to go for a long time.Do you have any sydney hotel discounts or scenic spot ticket discount?

If you are into cycling tours have a look at this website: http://www.cyclingtours.com.au/.
great help!thansa lot
Also this one if you are heading towards NSW: http://www.visitnsw.com/things-to-do/tours/australian-cycling-holidays
Hope this helps :)



hululu's picture
  hululu
  New User
  • offline
  • 11 thanks
  • 35 comments
  • 23 posts
Tue, 19/08/2014 - 12:11

ninhursag wrote:
If you like nature photography, then there are some amazing places in Tasmania....

WOOW,amazing !Thanks!



hululu's picture
  hululu
  New User
  • offline
  • 11 thanks
  • 35 comments
  • 23 posts
Tue, 19/08/2014 - 12:13

mjay wrote:
I would recommend Wycliffe Well Holiday Park, NT, which is famous for UFO sightings. It is located towards south of Tennant Creek on the Stuart Highway. More info on these links:


a good choice ,and it seems quite mysterious~



hululu's picture
  hululu
  New User
  • offline
  • 11 thanks
  • 35 comments
  • 23 posts
Wed, 20/08/2014 - 12:37

hey girl ,what is your bardget ?As you wish to relax yourself,I think you had better to someplace quiet and paceful!!



bluesky's picture
  bluesky
  New User
  • offline
  • 0 thanks
  • 7 comments
  • 3 posts