8 posts / 0 new
Log in to see full post details. If new to the site, please Register first.
#1 Mon, 12/08/2019 - 05:05

Specsavers - 20% Off Contact Lenses + Free Shipping (code)

Stack with up to 10% cashback from Shopback for further savings.

Offer is valid on contact lenses from www.specsavers.com.au, plus free standard delivery. Offer is limited to one per customer. During checkout, you must enter a valid promotion code for the discount to be applied. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be used in conjuction with any other offers or promotions unless specified.





Coupons: 
Coupon Code: FLASH20 20% Off Contact Lenses Expiry: 14/08/19


Spool's picture
  Spool
  Regular Member
  • offline
  • 100% upvotes
  • 11 thanks
  • 35 comments
  • 317 posts
Sat, 10/08/2019 - 00:17

Excellent find.

+1



nick123's picture
  nick123
  MOD
  • online
  • 100% upvotes
  • 113 thanks
  • 3857 comments
  • 42638 posts
Sat, 10/08/2019 - 11:33

Credit to nocure @ OzBargain for the find....



terrence's picture
  terrence
  Regular Member
  • online
  • 100% upvotes
  • 9 thanks
  • 14 comments
  • 30 posts
Sat, 10/08/2019 - 13:24

terrence wrote:
Credit to nocure @ OzBargain for the find....

I saw it on Shopback.



Spool's picture
  Spool
  Regular Member
  • offline
  • 100% upvotes
  • 11 thanks
  • 35 comments
  • 317 posts
Mon, 12/08/2019 - 12:20

Spool wrote:

terrence wrote:Credit to nocure @ OzBargain for the find....

I saw it on Shopback.

I bet you did...



terrence's picture
  terrence
  Regular Member
  • online
  • 100% upvotes
  • 9 thanks
  • 14 comments
  • 30 posts
Mon, 12/08/2019 - 12:48

terrence wrote:

Spool wrote:
terrence wrote:Credit to nocure @ OzBargain for the find....

I saw it on Shopback.

I bet you did...

It's also on Cashrewards site if you're really curious.

By the way, I've placed the person you've referred to in my ignore list. I don't see their posts and have no intention to do so now or in the future.



Spool's picture
  Spool
  Regular Member
  • offline
  • 100% upvotes
  • 11 thanks
  • 35 comments
  • 317 posts
Mon, 12/08/2019 - 19:27

Spool wrote:

terrence wrote:
Spool wrote:
terrence wrote:Credit to nocure @ OzBargain for the find....

I saw it on Shopback.

I bet you did...

It's also on Cashrewards site if you're really curious.
By the way, I've placed the person you've referred to in my ignore list. I don't see their posts and have no intention to do so now or in the future.

That's a shame, they posts lots of good stuff...



terrence's picture
  terrence
  Regular Member
  • online
  • 100% upvotes
  • 9 thanks
  • 14 comments
  • 30 posts
Sun, 18/08/2019 - 13:05

That's a shame, they posts lots of good stuff...[/quote]

It sounds like you are that person!



Spool's picture
  Spool
  Regular Member
  • offline
  • 100% upvotes
  • 11 thanks
  • 35 comments
  • 317 posts