#1 Thu, 22/08/2019 - 05:28
Singapore Airlines - $1 Singapore Stopover Holiday
$1 Singapore Stopover Holiday is back!
The Singapore Stopover Holiday package is ideal for passengers travelling from Australia with Singapore Airlines beyond Singapore. En route to your final destination, stopover and leave the airport to discover the sights and sounds of multicultural Singapore.
With packages starting from just AUD $1, enjoy complimentary access to over 20 attractions and dining deals worth more than SGD 500, with one-way transfer from Airport to Hotel and one night stay in a Category A hotel.
Upgrade to Singapore Stopover Holiday Plus at AUD $117 per person twin-share to enjoy an additional one-time access to Universal Studios and a 2-nights stay in a category A hotel.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for bookings made from 01 August 2019 to 30 September 2019, for travel from 03 August 2019 to 31 March 2020.
- Passengers must be travelling on Singapore Airlines (SQ) and/or SilkAir (MI) or approved Air New Zealand or Scoot operated codeshare flights, into and out of Singapore for destinations beyond Singapore.
- Passengers travelling on redemption tickets, rebated and industry discounted travel and/or free air tickets are not eligible for this promotion.
- The promotional price of AUD1 per passenger applies to Category A hotels, first night only, on a twin-sharing basis. Other promo rates apply for the Singapore Stopover Holiday (hotel + attractions) package or Singapore Stopover Holiday Plus (Min 2 nights hotel stay + attractions + Universal Studios) package.
- Hotel inclusions are subject to availability.
- Attractions and deals are subject to amendment without prior notice.
- Bookings must be placed at least 72 hours prior to the hotel check-in date.
- Amendments are not allowed and cancellations are non-refundable. For “no-shows”, a fee equivalent to the full price of the entire duration of stay is chargeable.
- For complete terms and conditions, please go to www.singaporeair.com/ssh
- 100% upvotes
- 112 thanks
- 3985 comments
- 49925 posts