#1 Thu, 11/04/2019 - 03:22
NSW TrainLink - $1 Child Fare for Regional Services
The $1 fare can be booked for up to four children when travelling with one or more adults who pay full fare.
Adults and children need to be from the same household. Seats for additional children are charged at the current Child fare.
This fare does not apply with any concessions, Discovery Passes, sleeping berths or group travel discounts.
Terms and Conditions:
The Child for $1 fare is available all year round.
Children aged 15 years and under can travel anywhere on the NSW TrainLink Regional network for $1 each way.
The fare rules are as follows:
- Each child must travel with one or more full-fare-paying adult from the same household.
- Each child must be eligible for the Child fare.
- Available to up to four children in any group.
- Seats for additional children are charged at the applicable child fare.
- Not available for sleeping berths.
- Not available for travel on Sydney Trains or NSW TrainLink Intercity services.
- Not available to groups in which all adults are travelling on concession or employee passes in conjunction with other promotions or travel passes.
- Fare is refundable.
- 100% upvotes
- 113 thanks
- 3712 comments
- 37973 posts