11 posts / 0 new
#1 Wed, 22/01/2014 - 09:22

Australia Day Sales, Deals and Specials 2014 - Complete List

The day to celebrate, be lazy and enjoy the sunshine, Australia Day is falling on Sunday this year. To mark this occasion many retailers are having special discounts and promotions. Some of these deals will be available only on the 26th of Jan while most will be available in advance and will run till after the Australia Day. Here is a list of Australia Day promotions available this year:

Please feel free to add any other Australia Day sales, deals or specials that I may have missed and I will try to keep this thread updated.

sisi's picture
  sisi
  New User
  • 742 comments
  • 947 posts
Wed, 22/01/2014 - 18:21

Nice list. Our Australia day will probably be BBQ based here. Which reminds me - must top up the gas!

ninhursag's picture
  ninhursag
  • 1302 comments
  • 419 posts
Thu, 23/01/2014 - 11:23

Good list sisi, I see the new mod already making an impact!

dsharp's picture
  dsharp
  • 279 comments
  • 1655 posts
Fri, 24/01/2014 - 17:36

Thanks for the appreciation :)
Dont know about anyone else but with so many deals available now i am torn between going shopping or relaxing at home.

sisi's picture
  sisi
  New User
  • 742 comments
  • 947 posts
Fri, 24/01/2014 - 19:53

but instead spend the time with family & friends. Unless it's a really good deal of course! ;-)

ninhursag's picture
  ninhursag
  • 1302 comments
  • 419 posts
Fri, 24/01/2014 - 20:01

ninhursag wrote:
but instead spend the time with family & friends. Unless it's a really good deal of course! ;-)

That would be the right choice but then the shopper in me doesnt let me rest :)

sisi's picture
  sisi
  New User
  • 742 comments
  • 947 posts
Sat, 25/01/2014 - 09:52

great list, can remember so many deals last year, ( maybe because they weren't listed to view so easily ;-)

newuseragain's picture
  newuseragain
  • 1895 comments
  • 1715 posts
Sat, 25/01/2014 - 20:33

newuseragain wrote:
great list, can remember so many deals last year, ( maybe because they weren't listed to view so easily ;-)

I guess this year Australia Day being on Sunday and the resulting three day weekend retailers have offered more deals and discounts. Most of all I am loving the airfares sales. There are some good offers by Qantas, Jetstar and Virgin Australia. Still weighing the pros and cons, have to book by Monday and finding it hard to reach a decision.

sisi's picture
  sisi
  New User
  • 742 comments
  • 947 posts
Sun, 26/01/2014 - 09:44

sisi wrote:

newuseragain wrote:great list, can remember so many deals last year, ( maybe because they weren't listed to view so easily ;-)

I guess this year Australia Day being on Sunday and the resulting three day weekend retailers have offered more deals and discounts. Most of all I am loving the airfares sales. There are some good offers by Qantas, Jetstar and Virgin Australia. Still weighing the pros and cons, have to book by Monday and finding it hard to reach a decision.

Nice timing to book a holiday, i reckon any of the operators will be decent, so pick a spot and go ! :)

newuseragain's picture
  newuseragain
  • 1895 comments
  • 1715 posts
Sun, 26/01/2014 - 10:03

sisi wrote:

newuseragain wrote:great list, can remember so many deals last year, ( maybe because they weren't listed to view so easily ;-)

Good point about that.... sadly our holiday fund has been wiped by a couple of breaks late last year.... plus saving up for 'the big holiday' (want to go to Hawaii, Disneyland, etc) hopefully next year. Happy hunting! ;-)

ninhursag's picture
  ninhursag
  • 1302 comments
  • 419 posts
Thu, 22/01/2015 - 20:41

Good to see this list.

braydencrown's picture
  braydencrown
  New User
  • 3 comments
  • 0 posts