#1 Thu, 09/11/2017 - 04:07
Expedia hotels- Spend $300 or more, get $60 back @ AMEX
Save the offer to your eligible Card and spend $300 or more, in one or more transactions, online only at www.expedia.com.au for "Pay Now" hotel bookings by 14/12/2017 to receive one $60 credit. Limited to 15,000 Cards to save the offer. Exclusions apply.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only valid for spend on hotels that are "Pay Now" bookings. "Pay at Hotel" bookings are excluded.
- Excludes Hotel + Flight, Hotel + Flight + Car packages and all other spend such as flights, cruises, cars, insurance, and activities.
- Only valid at www.expedia.com.au for payments made in Australian Dollars. Not valid at other non-Australian Expedia websites such as www.expedia.com, even where payments are made in Australian Dollars.
- Spend must be a minimum of $300 after all discounts are applied.
- Offer is limited to one credit per registered Card. Only spend on the Card number you register counts towards the Offer.
- Excludes transactions where you do not spend directly online at www.expedia.com.au, for example purchases made through a third party payment processor like PayPal.
- Credit is not redeemable for cash or other payment form.
- Credit should appear on your billing statement within 5 business days from qualifying spend but may take up to 90 days from the offer end date.
- Credit will not be applied to your Card account if your Card has been suspended or cancelled.
- Credit may be reversed if your qualifying purchase is refunded or cancelled.
- 100% upvotes
- 112 thanks
- 4149 comments
- 65097 posts