#1 Sun, 03/12/2017 - 04:02
eBay - Super Sundays, Sell for $1 (24 Hours Only)
Pay a maximum of $1 in Final Value Fees for any items you list and make available for purchase in a single category during the Promotion Period (see exclusions below).
Final Value Fees are the selling fees charged on sale of an item, calculated as a percentage of your total sale price. The promotion does not apply to Insertion Fees, fees for optional features or upgrades or any other fees that may be applicable. Learn more about eBay fees.
All www.ebay.com.au members are eligible to participate in this offer.
- This offer applies to listings in Auction-style or Fixed Price format, but does not apply to listings in Classified Ad format.
- This promotion only applies to single quantity listings.
- Store subscribers are not eligible to participate in this offer.
- This promotion does not apply to “Excluded Categories” which include Businesses for Sale (11759), Aircrafts (63676), Boats (26429), Caravans/Motorhomes (32633), Cars (29690), Motorcycles (32073), Trucks/Commercial Vehicles (6049), Real Estate (10542), Services (316), Flights (3253), Tickets (1305), Travel (3252) and Vouchers/Gift Certificates (172008).
- The promotion only applies to listings in one category. If you add an additional category to your listings, all applicable fees will apply for the additional category.
- Sellers whose accounts do not meet eBay’s minimum performances standards are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- Listings that contravene eBay's policies or do not otherwise comply with all of these Terms and Conditions are excluded.
The promotion runs from 00:00 (AEST) every Saturday in 2017 to 23.59 (AEST) every Sunday in 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
Items must be listed and available for purchase by 23:59 (AEST) on Sunday in order to qualify for the promotion.
- 100% upvotes
- 113 thanks
- 3184 comments
- 24946 posts