#1 Fri, 06/05/2016 - 11:57
Deposit $25 for 30 Days and Get Another $25 Cash Bonus When Opening a Fee-Free Account with IMB
MUST BE A NEW CUSTOMER TO IMB BANK
If you meet this, here is the process to follow:
1. Open any transaction or savings account with IMB. I recommend Reward Saver as it has no fees. The saving rate after the bonus is not too bad but it doesn't really matter as you don't plan to keep any money there after you get paid anyways ;)
2. Enter the promo MGM5135613 above during the account opening process. You can also use a promo code from any other IMB customer provided they have been selected to participate in this promo and have their own unique promo code (Disclosure: if you use this one, I'll get paid $25 every time one of you meets the promo requirements and gets their cash).
3. Deposit at least $25 to the new account and keep it there for at least 30 days.
4. IMB will pay you your $25 within 90 days of account opening
Full T&Cs for your consideration:
- May be redeemed only once by each New Member.
- There are no limits on the number of unique referrals the Referring Member can make.
- To redeem, the New Member must meet all normal account opening requirements for an IMB savings or transaction account as the primary account holder by 30/06/16.
- Accounts held on trust are not eligible for this offer.
- To be eligible for the $25 credit, the New Member must:
a) open a new IMB savings or transaction account with a minimum deposit of $25, and
b) maintain a balance of $25 for 30 days after opening the account (the ‘qualification period’).
On satisfying these requirements, one $25 credit will be made to the account the New Member opens within 90 days of opening.
One $25 credit will be made to an open transaction or savings held by the Referring Member (and such account may be selected by IMB at its absolute discretion).
If the Referring Member closes their account prior to the end of qualification period, their $25 credit and the $25 credit of the new member, is forfeited
For existing accounts that are subject to bonus interest payments, the $25 credit does not count as a deposit for the purposes of determining bonus interest eligibility for that month.
Proof of redemption of this promotion will appear in the account holders’ next periodic statement.
This advice is general advice only and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs.Please consider the relevant Terms and Conditions or Product Disclosure Statement available from any IMB branch or by calling 123 462 before making a decision about any IMB products.
- 0% upvotes
- 2 thanks
- 4 comments
- 8 posts