6 posts / 0 new
Log in to see full post details. If new to the site, please Register first.
#1 Mon, 25/11/2019 - 01:48

David Jones Black Friday Sale 2019: Take Further 60% Off Stock (Starts Online & In-Store Monday 25th November)

Part 2 of the Sale: https://www.topbargains.com.au/david...

David Jones Black Friday sale is now on in-store and online.

Get 60% Off the original price on selected already reduced home ware, bedding, electrical and more

Kitchen & Home Appliances:

Homeware

Bedding

Free delivery on orders over $100.

Available in-store and online.

Offers are valid for a limited time only.







nick123's picture
  nick123
  MOD
  • offline
  • 100% upvotes
  • 112 thanks
  • 4048 comments
  • 55868 posts
Mon, 25/11/2019 - 08:22

Fantastic..



Deal hunter's picture
  Deal hunter
  MOD
  • offline
  • 100% upvotes
  • 1123 thanks
  • 2788 comments
  • 2266 posts
Mon, 25/11/2019 - 11:38

Is there a typo, how come price has gone up for SLEEPMAKER MILANO PLUSH?

SLEEPMAKER MILANO PLUSH SUPER KING MATTRESS -$10439.4, was $1799



Febe's picture
  Febe
  Regular Member
  • offline
  • 0% upvotes
  • 5 thanks
  • 146 comments
  • 199 posts
Mon, 25/11/2019 - 11:44

Febe wrote:
Is there a typo, how come price has gone up for SLEEPMAKER MILANO PLUSH?
SLEEPMAKER MILANO PLUSH SUPER KING MATTRESS -$10439.4, was $1799

The typo error is corrected. The previous price was $17399.



nick123's picture
  nick123
  MOD
  • offline
  • 100% upvotes
  • 112 thanks
  • 4048 comments
  • 55868 posts
Mon, 25/11/2019 - 12:51

nick123 wrote:

Febe wrote:Is there a typo, how come price has gone up for SLEEPMAKER MILANO PLUSH?
SLEEPMAKER MILANO PLUSH SUPER KING MATTRESS -$10439.4, was $1799

The typo error is corrected. The previous price was $17399.


Thanks. $17399 is very expensive, even after discount its costly.



Febe's picture
  Febe
  Regular Member
  • offline
  • 0% upvotes
  • 5 thanks
  • 146 comments
  • 199 posts
Mon, 25/11/2019 - 13:26

Febe wrote:

nick123 wrote:
Febe wrote:Is there a typo, how come price has gone up for SLEEPMAKER MILANO PLUSH?
SLEEPMAKER MILANO PLUSH SUPER KING MATTRESS -$10439.4, was $1799

The typo error is corrected. The previous price was $17399.

Thanks. $17399 is very expensive, even after discount its costly.

$10439.4 is the discounted price.

You can check for other stock in their annual Black Friday sale as there is plenty of stock to choose from



nick123's picture
  nick123
  MOD
  • offline
  • 100% upvotes
  • 112 thanks
  • 4048 comments
  • 55868 posts