15 posts / 0 new
Log in to see full post details. If new to the site, please Register first.
#1 Mon, 25/08/2014 - 18:38

Any good weekend idea without spending any money?

Any special plan for your weekend that not only relax yourself but without spending money?
1.go to park with family
2.have a camping
3.go to the countryside
Yes ,but I need special one!
Do you have ?show me ,Thank you !



hululu's picture
  hululu
  New User
  • offline
  • 11 thanks
  • 35 comments
  • 23 posts
Mon, 25/08/2014 - 18:47

Take your pick from this article.
I usually spend it visiting my grandma at her house & doing practical jokes on my friends.



nick123's picture
  nick123
  MOD
  • online
  • 110 thanks
  • 4200 comments
  • Over 5k posts
Tue, 26/08/2014 - 12:44

yes,I used to do that like you !but after they passed away,I miss that beatiful time



hululu's picture
  hululu
  New User
  • offline
  • 11 thanks
  • 35 comments
  • 23 posts
Fri, 29/08/2014 - 15:36

(1) Do a search for free events in your area. Eg 2 weekends ago, took the kids to a free science festival where there was free entertainment
(2) Nature walk / hike
(3) Beach / river
(4) Host a potluck dinner, movie night or board games night



lisss's picture
  lisss
  Regular Member
  • offline
  • 163 thanks
  • 661 comments
  • 1751 posts
Fri, 29/08/2014 - 16:34

lisss wrote:
(1) Do a search for free events in your area. Eg 2 weekends ago, took the kids to a free science festival where there was free entertainment
(2) Nature walk / hike
(3) Beach / river
(4) Host a potluck dinner, movie night or board games night

thank you for your advice!



hululu's picture
  hululu
  New User
  • offline
  • 11 thanks
  • 35 comments
  • 23 posts
Sat, 30/08/2014 - 10:01

You can check your council website/local library notice boards for free events and you my find some really good ones like free movie screenings, social BBQs, meet the author etc..

Another idea would be to get an app like EventHub and there's almost always some event with free foods and drinks.

You can also get free invites to TV show recordings if you make friends with people working in event management as they are desperate to fill chairs at times.

If all fails, just head to your nearest beach/park and try to make friends.



riman's picture
  riman
  Regular Member
  • offline
  • 104 thanks
  • 408 comments
  • 590 posts
Sat, 30/08/2014 - 12:31

riman wrote:
You can check your council website/local library notice boards for free events and you my find some really good ones like free movie screenings, social BBQs, meet the author etc..
Another idea would be to get an app like EventHub and there's almost always some event with free foods and drinks.
You can also get free invites to TV show recordings if you make friends with people working in event management as they are desperate to fill chairs at times.
If all fails, just head to your nearest beach/park and try to make friends.

Really help,thanks



hululu's picture
  hululu
  New User
  • offline
  • 11 thanks
  • 35 comments
  • 23 posts
Mon, 01/09/2014 - 17:54

I always go to the countryside with my friends at weekend.



ashwood's picture
  ashwood
  New User
  • offline
  • 1 thank
  • 37 comments
  • 11 posts
Thu, 04/09/2014 - 13:04

or riding with friends is a nice idea I think.



ashwood's picture
  ashwood
  New User
  • offline
  • 1 thank
  • 37 comments
  • 11 posts
Thu, 04/09/2014 - 13:44

ashwood wrote:
or riding with friends is a nice idea I think.

riding seems a good idea



hululu's picture
  hululu
  New User
  • offline
  • 11 thanks
  • 35 comments
  • 23 posts
Fri, 26/09/2014 - 18:06

Hey let me tell you a really good one! Keep sleeping... thats how I usually do at weekends.. without spending money, even food



samiluo's picture
  samiluo
  Rep
  • offline
  • 1 thank
  • 10 comments
  • 10 posts
Sat, 27/09/2014 - 12:51

samiluo wrote:
Hey let me tell you a really good one! Keep sleeping... thats how I usually do at weekends.. without spending money, even food

woow,it seems not a plan,but thank you for your sharing



hululu's picture
  hululu
  New User
  • offline
  • 11 thanks
  • 35 comments
  • 23 posts
Thu, 23/10/2014 - 17:11

riman wrote:
You can check your council website/local library notice boards for free events and you my find some really good ones like free movie screenings, social BBQs, meet the author etc..
Another idea would be to get an app like EventHub and there's almost always some event with free foods and drinks.
You can also get free invites to TV show recordings if you make friends with people working in event management as they are desperate to fill chairs at times.
If all fails, just head to your nearest beach/park and try to make friends.

thanks



daye's picture
  daye
  New User
  • offline
  • 1 thank
  • 1 comment
  • 0 posts
Fri, 24/10/2014 - 09:45

You can go to a public library and read/borrow books without any cost. You can borrow movies/TV shows as well from Library.



FK's picture
  FK
  Regular Member
  • offline
  • 1 thank
  • 23 comments
  • 7 posts
Mon, 22/06/2015 - 21:16

You should try to make labels during holidays it is easy to make and less cost of money.



jakehudson's picture
  jakehudson
  New User
  • offline
  • 0 thanks
  • 1 comment
  • 0 posts