6 posts / 0 new
Log in to see full post details. If new to the site, please Register first.
#1 Tue, 13/02/2018 - 09:27

9 Pieces for $9.95 via App on Tuesdays @ KFC

Hey, they are bringing back this promotion. You can wait until next Tuesday, 20th February or order it today in the app.

This offer is not everywhere and not forever.

App users only.

Offer available on 13/02/2018.

For regular users the offer starts on Tuesday, 20th February and will continue until 13th March 2018.







Savas's picture
  Savas
  New User
  • offline
  • 100% upvotes
  • 2 thanks
  • 2 comments
  • 1 post
Tue, 13/02/2018 - 09:31

Excellent first post!

Will the deal be available nationwide or selected states only?

+1



nick123's picture
  nick123
  MOD
  • online
  • 100% upvotes
  • 113 thanks
  • 3279 comments
  • 27385 posts
Tue, 13/02/2018 - 11:56

nick123 wrote:
Excellent first post!
Will the deal be available nationwide or selected states only?
+1

should be available nationwide



Savas's picture
  Savas
  New User
  • offline
  • 100% upvotes
  • 2 thanks
  • 2 comments
  • 1 post
Tue, 13/02/2018 - 12:07

Savas wrote:

nick123 wrote:Excellent first post!
Will the deal be available nationwide or selected states only?
+1

should be available nationwide

Is the deal available at KFC before 10.30 am?



nick123's picture
  nick123
  MOD
  • online
  • 100% upvotes
  • 113 thanks
  • 3279 comments
  • 27385 posts
Tue, 13/02/2018 - 12:36

nick123 wrote:

Savas wrote:
nick123 wrote:Excellent first post!
Will the deal be available nationwide or selected states only?
+1

should be available nationwide

Is the deal available at KFC before 10.30 am?

I think you should be able to order it, not sure if you can use the app. I don't have any stores that open early nearby to check, please try and report back because it would make an awesome breakfast!



Savas's picture
  Savas
  New User
  • offline
  • 100% upvotes
  • 2 thanks
  • 2 comments
  • 1 post
Tue, 13/02/2018 - 12:47

Savas wrote:

nick123 wrote:
Savas wrote:
nick123 wrote:Excellent first post!
Will the deal be available nationwide or selected states only?
+1

should be available nationwide

Is the deal available at KFC before 10.30 am?

I think you should be able to order it, not sure if you can use the app. I don't have any stores that open early nearby to check, please try and report back because it would make an awesome breakfast!

Thanks, will check my closest store for the deal. Also make an excellent side order with regular deals.



nick123's picture
  nick123
  MOD
  • online
  • 100% upvotes
  • 113 thanks
  • 3279 comments
  • 27385 posts